Summer Vacation Day 5
You and I both should have known that by committing myself to blog everyday, I was inadvertently committing to sending some duds into cyberspace. This may be one. I think, when I lack something to write about, I will write a list of random things that happened today. That’s gotta be fun, right?
Ten things I did today.
1. I have just finished two hours of work on my annual beach puzzle. I got the frame and the butterfly done.
2. I read yet another cryptically short e-mail sent from my sister’s @$*&% iphone.
3. I went on a beach bike ride to the pier with my sexy hot husband. We got ice cream.
4. I saw a video in which a raccoon ate sea turtle eggs and it totally turned my stomach.
5. I kissed Anika on the face approximately 55 times. Addie 42 zerbits. (She is really into zerbits lately.) Dylan–only 8 kisses and one snuggle.
6. I lost the pendant from a necklace that belonged to my great-aunt Mary. It is worthless, but she’s in heaven, so I’m sad about it.
7. I tried to explain to Dylan why you have to hold the handle down longer on beach toilets. He concluded that they don’t like poop.
8. I worked on a blog post that was better than this one, but I’m not finished with it yet. You’ll just have to wait.
9. I ate a peach. Whole. With the skin on. I didn’t even wash it. And it wasn’t organic. I know . . . I’m as bad as the aforementioned raccoon. But if you read my previous post, you’ll know that I’m committed to this kind of Tomfoolery. Sorry.
10. And the grand finally and the best moment of my day, I said, “I love you Dylan!” and he said, “I love you too.”
Good night! See you tomorrow. Feel free to leave me some inspiring ideas of things that I should blog about. I have 70 more days of this. Whew.
2 thoughts on “Some Duds”
I liked this one. I don’t think it was a dud. AND the email doesn’t need to be long to explain something SIMPLE. How complicated does it need to be?? It wasn’t cryptic in the least. Don’t be a HATA!!! 🙂
I will pray the pendant turns up.
And we definitely need some PICTURES!!
Comments are closed.