So we did it. We managed to go on vacation and stay in budget. Here’s the breakdown and a gallery of pictures from our trip. Last night I spent a bazillion years typing all this witty narrative to go with the pictures and then it vanished into thin air, so forget it. As […]
Tag Archives | vacation
We are on vacation. Pictures will follow when we are back in faster internet world. It has nothing to do with this post whatsoever, but just as an update, we have only spent$97 on this entire vacation so far. I am pretty sure that we are going to make it in budget. HOORAH! All of […]
I’ve been meaning to put this post up for some time, but life has gotten in the way. Our main computer situation is still tenuous and I don’t have normal access to all the pictures I want. Did I mention how terrible it will be if we lose all our pictures? All my gazillions of […]
Our financial week has been a bit like this picture of Dylan. Drowning, but happy about it. Where have I been, you may be asking? I don’t know. Summer vacation has not afforded me with the hours of leisure time that I predicted. Until now. J has taken the kids to the Y, so I […]
Well, I brought my computer thinking that the relaxing environment of the beach would afford me lots of time to pursue my new blogging hobby with lots of creative posts. But so far, it seems to have wiped my brain clear of thoughts all together, so if I disappear for a few days here and […]
Since J is home all summer long, we have to make sure that we have activities that keep us busy and prevent us from driving each other crazy. For this reason, we like to have a daily activity for each day that helps both us and the kids. Last summer, when we still only had […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Tone Up Week 7: Praise Him March 1, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...
- Amy: Such a great word. I immediately thought of severa...
- Amy Bennett: Love this one!! Will you come share it on my podca...