I sure hope this isn’t another post about her dumb slogan. I mean, does she think that I’m reading her blog just to help her come up with a catchy byline? I bet she does nothing but blog all day and let her children run wild and ragged while she debates between this or that […]
Tag Archives | slogan
I’ve just gotten off the phone with my mom to confirm The Official Recipe with detailed instructions. (See this post if you don’t know what I’m talking about. Skip down to the cookie picture to find out.) I’ve copied down the addresses of the 11 ladies to whom I will be e-mailing the recipe, but, […]
(First I will ramble the prologue in the black type. If you really want to cut to the chase, scroll down to dark green.) So 47 of you are getting my posts by e-mail. I have still not figured out how to tell if you are getting it by feed reader, so all that to […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Thoughts About Writing Warm-Ups: GAHHH! January 23, 2018
- Protected: Speculative Fiction PNG YA story July 27, 2017
- Sam’s T-shirts July 27, 2017
- Hiawassee Warm-ups July 27, 2017
- Protected: Hiawassee Writing Retreat July 27, 2017
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Aunt Kathy K: You take pretty good care of your body from what I...
- Katrina Ryder: Well, I get it. Because part of what motivated me ...
- Aunt Kathy K: I'm not a writer, but I do go to the gym. I don...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
Where’s the one about . . .?
- Full of Fruit (105)
- Inside Out (3)
- Katrina's Writing (1)
- Letter Verses (14)
- Living Poorganically (82)
- Memoir (1)
- Nutty (131)
- Password Protected Stories (2)
- Stories (1)
- Sweet (44)
- The $500 Month (10)
- The Summer of 7 (19)
- Tone Up Study (8)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Warm-Ups (2)
- Writing Retreats (2)
- You Go, Girl! (23)