I’ve got a little musical background for you to listen to as you read this post, so if you’re in your e-mail, click over to the site so you can listen and read. During 2010, we as a family decided that we were going to try to increase our generosity by giving away as much […]
Tag Archives | Save to Give
At the beginning of the year, I made a little challenge for our family to try to give away as much as we saved/spent on consumables like groceries and household items. I called this the “Save to Give Challenge.” Today I finally tallied up ALL the mountains of receipts that I had been accumulating since […]
Well, this challenge is difficult. I’m not going to lie. We are two months in and so far, I regret doing this. I know that is my worldliness talking, but it’s the truth. I will be quick in my summary. Last month we spent $382.55 on consumables. For better or worse, we saved $618.34. I […]
My Budget Resolution Workshop has kept me busy this past month, hence I haven’t blogged much. I did want to give you an update on the Save to Give Challenge for the month of January. (Check out the Save to Give Challenge if you have no clue what I’m talking about.) My monthly budget for […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Tone Up Week 7: Praise Him March 1, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...
- Amy: Such a great word. I immediately thought of severa...
- Amy Bennett: Love this one!! Will you come share it on my podca...