As we all know, scoring consistent savings on produce, meat, and dairy products is ever a challenge. Last year I tried and somewhat failed to grow a productive and efficient garden. As you can probably guess from the picture, our proximity to the woods means that fighting the deer is a challenge. Finding the sun […]
Tag Archives | Harris Teeter
My Cheap Trick is a new category where I will be listing cheap tricks and strategies that I’ve learned in my journey towards living more frugally. I’d love you to also send in your “cheap tricks.” Please send me an e-mail rather than putting it in the comments. I will post the best cheap tricks […]
Okay before you start reading, you have to open another window and link to this song while you read. Last week when J and I were watching So You Think You Can Dance, we heard this artist, who’s called FLO RIDA (rhymes with Low Rydah) and he sang this song. This song is from Step […]
So I guess we all knew that the time would come when I would be over budget. I was just hoping that it wouldn’t be Week 3. There was a FIASCO this week from which I have still not recovered . Here’s the story. Skip to the bottom if you just want the numbers. Saturday […]
So it’s time that I let you go once and for all. It’s just not healthy. I know I’ve said this before–that I wasn’t coming back no matter what, but I really mean it this time. You’re not right for me. For so long, I was faithful to you. I defended you. I came up […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Tone Up Week 7: Praise Him March 1, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...
- Amy: Such a great word. I immediately thought of severa...
- Amy Bennett: Love this one!! Will you come share it on my podca...