$131 That’s how much is left. 9 days to go. If you subtract the $30 copay for baby’s check-up, that leaves $101, $11 a day. I could probably stop the e-mail there for accountability purposes, but as you know, I must elaborate. Here’s what we spent this week. $55.99 Harris Teeter Check out my post […]
Tag Archives | frugality
This is my mom. She is the smartest woman on the planet. The slightly hysterical look she has in this photo is because I am goosing her to provoke the correct timing on the smile since our camera has about a minute and a half delay. She is also the best baker EVER. Her chocolate […]
Hi, I want you to take a look at : Vocalpoint – Are Coupons Worth It?
I thought I would lay the background for our cheapness just for any who might be looking for some ideas. Here are some things about our lifestyle that help us with our cheapness and give me hope for accomplishing the goals for the summer. If you are hoping to become cheaper, try to pick at […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Tone Up Week 7: Praise Him March 1, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...
- Amy: Such a great word. I immediately thought of severa...
- Amy Bennett: Love this one!! Will you come share it on my podca...