As we all know, scoring consistent savings on produce, meat, and dairy products is ever a challenge. Last year I tried and somewhat failed to grow a productive and efficient garden. As you can probably guess from the picture, our proximity to the woods means that fighting the deer is a challenge. Finding the sun […]
Tag Archives | Farmer’s Market
Saturday morning we walked as a family to the Farmer’s Market to get some produce. While I was waiting in line, I gave the camera to Addie and told her to walk around and take pictures, so for the most part, she took all of the pictures.
I forgot to post that the final $3 of last week went to a watermelon, so there was nothing left. Here’s the lowdown for this week and some pictures. I swore I would never take photos of my groceries because of the lameness, but it turns out that I am just that lame, so there. […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...