So we did it. We managed to go on vacation and stay in budget. Here’s the breakdown and a gallery of pictures from our trip. Last night I spent a bazillion years typing all this witty narrative to go with the pictures and then it vanished into thin air, so forget it. As […]
Tag Archives | family
We are on vacation. Pictures will follow when we are back in faster internet world. It has nothing to do with this post whatsoever, but just as an update, we have only spent$97 on this entire vacation so far. I am pretty sure that we are going to make it in budget. HOORAH! All of […]
I started to do a post about scheduling daily activities for your kids to keep you and them busy during the summer, but as I began, I remembered that I had some pictures from when J and I were kids that I wanted to include. Looking through these pictures has brought me great joy and […]
Saturday morning we walked as a family to the Farmer’s Market to get some produce. While I was waiting in line, I gave the camera to Addie and told her to walk around and take pictures, so for the most part, she took all of the pictures.
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...