Anika (rhymes with Monica) is now such a big girl that we’ve gotten rid of her crib and gotten her a “big girl bed.” Despite her physical maturity, however, she is still annoyingly babyish and refuses to actually sleep in aforementioned “big girl bed.” Every bedtime or nap, she climbs out, lays on the floor […]
Tag Archives | Blogging
(First I will ramble the prologue in the black type. If you really want to cut to the chase, scroll down to dark green.) So 47 of you are getting my posts by e-mail. I have still not figured out how to tell if you are getting it by feed reader, so all that to […]
I’ll make this quick since I want to help you. And part of me helping you, is helping you save time. And part of you helping me is reading my blog and loving it and sharing it with your friends. To that end, here is a small task. 1. Subscribe to me. You know you […]
So as the “13 weeks” draws to a close (thank goodness), I am faced with the dilemma of whether or not I will continue blogging, and if so, about what. During this summer of blogging, I have learned a few important things about myself and this process. 1. I love writing and blogging even though […]
Well, I brought my computer thinking that the relaxing environment of the beach would afford me lots of time to pursue my new blogging hobby with lots of creative posts. But so far, it seems to have wiped my brain clear of thoughts all together, so if I disappear for a few days here and […]
In an effort to become all things to all people, I am conducting the following brief survey. 1. Do you read blogs? 2. If yes, what kind of blogs do you read and why? If no, try to speculate why not? 3. If you read blogs, what kind of topics would you be likely to […]
If you, like me, are starting a blog, do not look at other blogs. Now that I am on “display,” other blogs are like the popular girls. Maybe this all stems from and unresolved fear of looking stupid. Once, walking into middle school, I discovered my fly was down, and while covertly zipping it, I […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...