The eight week Inside Out Study talking about our emotions has just wrapped up, so I thought I would write a post with links to ALL the materials and videos in one place. It’s all FREE! If you are getting this post via email, please click over to the site to be able to […]
Archive | Inside Out RSS feed for this section
Welcome to Inside Out Week 1! For Online participants and those hoping for a vlog to watch, alas, my bangs are not cooperating, so you’ll just have to be studious and read. Here are the full handouts that I gave out this week. Click the link to download the documents. They are also available in […]
Don’t trust your feelings. The heart is deceptive. She’s just so emotional! Dry your eyes and pull yourself together! Be logical. Mind over matter. Don’t be overcome by your feelings. Make a decision from a list of all the pros and cons; your feelings will change. Have you heard any of the above? How do […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...