This post might also be called: How to Keep Your Kid from Becoming an Entitled Punk Lately I’ve been thinking about a lot of unconventional and counter-cultural things my parents did in raising my siblings and me. I like to think their methods helped us NOT to become total schmucks. Even though I despised many […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Today, I’m really excited to be hosting a Q&A with an online AND in-real-life friend, Amy Bennett, who hosted me a few weeks back for my embarrassing Cheetos confession. She joined me and a group of other bloggers for Summer of 7 last year. Since we both live in the same area, we decided to […]
I’m re-running this post from May 31, 2012 because of all the pride kickers that I’ve published, this one kind of takes the cake. PLUS, at the end, I have a new little invitation for you. So today I start the Food challenge part of The Summer of 7. I bet you think that I […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...