There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Archive | Password Protected Stories RSS feed for this section
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Thoughts About Writing Warm-Ups: GAHHH! January 23, 2018
- Protected: Speculative Fiction PNG YA story July 27, 2017
- Sam’s T-shirts July 27, 2017
- Hiawassee Warm-ups July 27, 2017
- Protected: Hiawassee Writing Retreat July 27, 2017
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Aunt Kathy K: You take pretty good care of your body from what I...
- Katrina Ryder: Well, I get it. Because part of what motivated me ...
- Aunt Kathy K: I'm not a writer, but I do go to the gym. I don...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
Where’s the one about . . .?
- Full of Fruit (105)
- Inside Out (3)
- Katrina's Writing (1)
- Letter Verses (14)
- Living Poorganically (82)
- Memoir (1)
- Nutty (131)
- Password Protected Stories (2)
- Stories (1)
- Sweet (44)
- The $500 Month (10)
- The Summer of 7 (19)
- Tone Up Study (8)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Warm-Ups (2)
- Writing Retreats (2)
- You Go, Girl! (23)