The eight week Inside Out Study talking about our emotions has just wrapped up, so I thought I would write a post with links to ALL the materials and videos in one place. It’s all FREE! If you are getting this post via email, please click over to the site to be able to […]
Archive | Full of Fruit RSS feed for this section
Hi Ladies! We had a great meeting on Thursday though we missed the 4 ladies who couldn’t make it. Hopefully this post and vlog will help everyone, including our online friends, get up to speed. But first, the inner teacher in me requires that I “pass out papers” now, so here are all the links you […]
During Week 6 of Tone Up, we focused on the tone we use with our kids, and more specifically, some strategies for using Scripture in our homes. Here’s the video. Click over to the website if you’re in email. SO, just as a reminder, be sure to find Scriptures for each of your kids to […]
Last week during Week 5 we all enjoyed hearing the wisdom of my friend Kerri who shared about using a positive tone in our marriages. Here’s my brief synopsis of what we learned from her. I’m also adding a handout on encouragement that Kerri shared with us, which includes a lot of great Scripture. Encouragement Handout […]
This week has been a doozy with snow and ice and strep, so I am just going to cut to the chase since this post is already late. I’m not doing so great keeping a positive tone. ;( I am ready for them to all be healthy and back in school. We talked about our […]
Welcome to Tone Up Week 4! As we reach almost the halfway point of our study, I’m finding that I am DEFINITELY paying a lot more attention to tone. How about you? The other day my youngest daughter Anika was explaining our bean jar to her cousin who was visiting. It was nice to know […]
One of my friends has a birthday today (29 again I’m pretty sure.) She is currently living far away from me, which makes it very difficult for me to fulfill her one birthday wish, for fondant, something that it is difficult to obtain where she is currently living. SO, seeing as how she has taught […]
Welcome to Week 3 of Tone Up. I’ve got lots of a great vlogs and links and verses and fun stuff to share today, so don’t get overwhelmed! (Mom, I’m talking to you. :)) Firstly, here’s the link to the closed FB group if anyone still wants to join. Quite a few are joining in […]
Welcome to Week 2 of Tone Up: Taming the Tone in Our Homes. Last week in our live group, we got the ball rolling with examining our own homes and adopting some small strategies to change the tone. Here’s the vlog summary for those of you following along online. (Click over to the website if […]
A few weeks before Christmas, my family visited our friend’s church to hear him preach the Sunday sermon. The church is a cutting edge, “seeker-type” that contrasts pretty strongly with our more traditional United Methodist church. We got our kids checked into the childcare and proceeded into the windowless, theater-style auditorium, pulsing with very contemporary […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope this stu...
- Carlene Seghers: Thank You!!! I really enjoyed the week four study!...
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...