When Dreams Change
About Katrina Ryder
Posts right to your E-mail!
About The Author
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I'm a reluctant real foodie who blogs about faith, finances, food, and family. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread.
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Peace Like a River: Finding the Rest of My Faith March 1, 2014
- Snowed in with the Rest of My Faith: Week 3B: In which I talk about my wedding night February 18, 2014
- Trust and Obey: Finding the Rest of My Faith Week 3 February 11, 2014
- Don’t Worry. Be Wary. (Finding the Rest: Week 2) February 4, 2014
- Finding the Rest-Week 1 January 28, 2014
- Katrina Ryder: Ooo, very pretty. I wish there was an easy way to...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks for reading it! I think we overlook the imp...
- Mandy: Katrina, I have really been enjoying this series--...
- Johanna Fenton: Katrina, one of my favorite quotes comes from Oswa...
- Peace Like a River: Finding the Rest of My Faith | Katrina Ryder: […] The Summer of 7 […]...