When Dreams Change
Posts right to your E-mail!
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I'm a reluctant real foodie who blogs about faith, finances, food, and family. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread.
- Being Careful & Being Friends November 17, 2014
- Generational Good Girls & the Lifetime Math Problem November 5, 2014
- Book Club and Q &A with Kay Bruner October 5, 2014
- As Soon As I Fell September 1, 2014
- Finding the Rest of My Faith Talk April 13, 2014
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Rebecca: You hit a tender spot. Why is this so difficult? T...
- Katrina: Rachel, that is because we are kindred spirits and...
- sarah G: this was so good. thanks for sharing!...
- Rachel M: I don't know the answers to your questions but I ...
- Rebecca Sarine: Praying for her, praying for you, praying for me, ...