When Dreams Change
Posts right to your E-mail!
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread.
- The Flood Story – Raising Homemade Disciples Week 2 May 21, 2015
- How I Finally Started Enjoying Motherhood May 13, 2015
- Raising Homemade Disciples: A Crisis of Faith: A Giveaway! May 12, 2015
- Dusty Dreams April 29, 2015
- Faith in the Valley: Our Whole Truth March 27, 2015
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Megan: That is certainly some wise and creative parenting...
- Megan: Wow, that's quite a story! I think that especial...
- The Flood Story – Raising Homemade Disciples Week 2 | Katrina Ryder: […] my dad’s stories from Raising Home...
- Katrina Ryder: YES! Exactly! You get it. :)...
- Katrina Ryder: You're right. That is what I mean, but to some de...