When Dreams Change
About Katrina Ryder
Posts right to your E-mail!
About The Author
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I'm a reluctant real foodie who blogs about faith, finances, food, and family. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread.
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Worst Potty Training Mom Ever December 4, 2013
- Pollyanna & The New Comment Policy November 23, 2013
- Don’t Homeschool? Take Home to School November 20, 2013
- You Go Girl! Fall 2013 Study September 10, 2013
- Reflections from a Reluctant Teenage Locavore August 6, 2013
- braxton: I shared this post on fb and can't tell you how G...
- Eryn: It's like you are hiding in my house! We just pas...
- Laurie: Thank you so much for your words. That is exactly ...
- Jane Peterson: Carrie and I are reading this together. No advice,...
- carrrie jones: Katrina, you are the best blogger ever, in my esti...