When Dreams Change
Posts right to your E-mail!
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I'm a reluctant real foodie who blogs about faith, finances, food, and family. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread.
- As Soon As I Fell September 1, 2014
- Finding the Rest of My Faith Talk April 13, 2014
- The Mom Creation Story April 12, 2014
- Angry Christians and Finding the Rest of My Faith March 30, 2014
- Smallness, Restlessness, and You Go Girl! March 10, 2014
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Lindsay: Thanks for this post- I bought the book and am rea...
- Rebecca: Yes, come back! please. :)...
- dale christensen: Great to see your writing again. I missed it. No...
- Amy: So, so good to see you writing again. I hope you c...
- Kay Bruner: Oh, I have missed your blog so much! But thank yo...