When Dreams Change
Posts right to your E-mail!
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Where’s God in the Maze of Life? November 24, 2015
- Cloudy With a Chance of Faith September 29, 2015
- 10 Totally Uncool Things My Parents Did that I’m Thankful for Now September 22, 2015
- How to Teach Your Kids About Ownership: Raising Homemade Disciples September 5, 2015
- How Much Authority Over Your Kids is the Right Amount? (And .99 cent Kindle sale!) June 8, 2015
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Debbie Pantenburg: What a wonderful post - at Azure Standard we share...
- Rebecca: Love this! I know this type of wrestling. God is t...
- Jen: Bless your heart!...
- Sarah: Love love love this. Thank you....
- Teri: I love this and I love you. It almost could have b...