When Dreams Change
About Katrina Ryder
Posts right to your E-mail!
About The Author
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I'm a reluctant real foodie who blogs about faith, finances, food, and family. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread.
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Finding the Rest of My Faith Talk April 13, 2014
- The Mom Creation Story April 12, 2014
- Angry Christians and Finding the Rest of My Faith March 30, 2014
- Smallness, Restlessness, and You Go Girl! March 10, 2014
- Peace Like a River: Finding the Rest of My Faith March 1, 2014
- Elaine Ball: Howdy, Katrina! You are SO FUNNY........and gifte...
- Dad: Wow and incredibly creative, loved all the pictur...
- Jane Peterson: This very much needed to be said & there is no...
- Sandy: Couldn't agree more! Peace, joy, rest should be ...
- Anita: .... This week off the top of my head... Barfs... ...