Shopping the Low Ryder Way: Register Here

$23 at CVS. Saved $64.

Are you interested to learn how to get all your toiletries and household goods at the drugstore for almost NOTHING?

(It’s not by going to Wal-mart either!)

I’m conducting workshop on Monday, July 5th (Drugstores) from 7-9 PM in Waxhaw.  (Last week, June 28th, we talked about the basics of grocery store couponing.  There were 8 of us.  )  This week we’ll learn to make our money go A LOT further at the drugstore.  It’s actually quite fun!  We’ll have snacks and some laughs.

The cost is $5, and you’ll leave with a shopping list and more than $5 worth of  coupons to get some great deals. I promise!

TO REGISTER: Leave a comment with your name, and I will send location details to you by reply. (You can chose for your e-mail to appear only to me if you prefer.)  If you can’t attend this one, but would be interested in one later this summer, let me know that too.  PLEASE TRY TO PURCHASE A NEWSPAPER JULY 4th and bring the coupons and drugstore ads within to the workshop.

Posts right to your E-mail!

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

13 Responses to Shopping the Low Ryder Way: Register Here

1. Laura June 20, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

I want to know if you’re adding the registration fees to your summer budget or if you’ve quickly devised this way of making money to cover the slips you’ve made so far??? J/K! :) I would love to come to both but, alas, no workshops for the weary.

• Katrina Ryder June 20, 2010 at 8:40 pm #

Laura, ummm . . . yes and no. I was thinking this would make a little more cushion and give us a bit more money for our vacation week to the mountains. Honestly, the money will probably about pay for the snacks I’ll provide. It is just a fun way for me to get to “teach” again and be with grownups.

2. erin June 20, 2010 at 8:03 pm #

ohh i wish we lived closer… how can i take the class? can you send me notes via email? i will send you $5.00 in the mail! ohh i would love to take your class!
    erin

3. Noel June 22, 2010 at 11:56 am #

Great idea! I think this is a great fit and you’ll be crazy good at this!

4. Kristen June 23, 2010 at 8:19 am #

could i be counted “in” for the july 5th one? i’d love to do both but jeff has his wisdom teeth taken out on the 28th. doubt he’d be willing to let me leave him with the kids for that one. :) but maybe i’ll save it for later in the summer if you do another one.

looking forward to it!!

5. Kimberle Plybon June 25, 2010 at 7:52 am #

I would love to come to both, but I will be out of town on the 5th. I will attend the June 28th though. I have heard so much about this from Amy. Can’t wait to learn how to save some money!

6. Lisa June 26, 2010 at 10:19 am #

I can’t make the 28th, but would love to come on the 5th!

7. Lisa Waltz June 28, 2010 at 8:38 am #

I’ve been running around your blog and FB site looking for this. I’m “in” for tonight, the 28 th if it’s still a go. You could respond details on my FB message site as well.

8. Tara Bright June 28, 2010 at 9:20 am #

I would love to be able to attend tonight (June 28th) if it isn’t too late? Please let me know.

9. Lisa N June 28, 2010 at 11:11 am #

I am planning to come tonight!

10. Kristen June 28, 2010 at 3:10 pm #

as it turns out, i can come tonight. is there still space? i’ll just show unless i hear from you. looking forward to it! :)

11. Kathy Quinn June 29, 2010 at 4:34 pm #

Katrina!!! I was thinking I would come last night, but totally forgot until 8. Oops! Pat will be in Nashville this coming weekend, but if he is back in time, I will hope to come to your drugstore workshop. I do pretty well with the grocery store stuff already, but drugstores scare me. So, count me as a possible yes!

12. Daphne July 16, 2010 at 12:42 am #

Katrina I would love to attend your workshop if you schedule another one. Thanks and I think what you are doing is a great idea :-)