The eight week Inside Out Study talking about our emotions has just wrapped up, so I thought I would write a post with links to ALL the materials and videos in one place. It’s all FREE! If you are getting this post via email, please click over to the site to be able to […]
Hi Ladies! We had a great meeting on Thursday though we missed the 4 ladies who couldn’t make it. Hopefully this post and vlog will help everyone, including our online friends, get up to speed. But first, the inner teacher in me requires that I “pass out papers” now, so here are all the links you […]
Welcome to Inside Out Week 1! For Online participants and those hoping for a vlog to watch, alas, my bangs are not cooperating, so you’ll just have to be studious and read. Here are the full handouts that I gave out this week. Click the link to download the documents. They are also available in […]
Don’t trust your feelings. The heart is deceptive. She’s just so emotional! Dry your eyes and pull yourself together! Be logical. Mind over matter. Don’t be overcome by your feelings. Make a decision from a list of all the pros and cons; your feelings will change. Have you heard any of the above? How do […]
Here we are at the end! Can you believe that we’ve been together talking about tone for the last two months? Spring has sprung here in NC, so I had spring fever and totally and completely flaked out on blogging Week 8, so I am just combining the last two weeks into one post. In […]
During Week 6 of Tone Up, we focused on the tone we use with our kids, and more specifically, some strategies for using Scripture in our homes. Here’s the video. Click over to the website if you’re in email. SO, just as a reminder, be sure to find Scriptures for each of your kids to […]
Last week during Week 5 we all enjoyed hearing the wisdom of my friend Kerri who shared about using a positive tone in our marriages. Here’s my brief synopsis of what we learned from her. I’m also adding a handout on encouragement that Kerri shared with us, which includes a lot of great Scripture. Encouragement Handout […]
This week has been a doozy with snow and ice and strep, so I am just going to cut to the chase since this post is already late. I’m not doing so great keeping a positive tone. ;( I am ready for them to all be healthy and back in school. We talked about our […]
Welcome to Tone Up Week 4! As we reach almost the halfway point of our study, I’m finding that I am DEFINITELY paying a lot more attention to tone. How about you? The other day my youngest daughter Anika was explaining our bean jar to her cousin who was visiting. It was nice to know […]
One of my friends has a birthday today (29 again I’m pretty sure.) She is currently living far away from me, which makes it very difficult for me to fulfill her one birthday wish, for fondant, something that it is difficult to obtain where she is currently living. SO, seeing as how she has taught […]
Hi! I'm Katrina. I'm married to an elementary school music teacher and am mom to three crazy kids. Formerly a high school teacher and missionary, I now stay home and give myself pedicures and eat bon-bons, while never avoiding sarcasm. I blog about faith, finances, food, and family. I founded You Go Girl! groups to encourage, equip, and empower women want to support or participate in missions. I love Jesus, missions, hip-hop dance, gardening, country music, Henry James novels, talking too much, wearing makeup, and eating crusty bread. I am available for freelance editing and speaking engagements.
- Inside Out Study–All 8 Weeks FREE with Vlogs and Handouts March 18, 2017
- Inside Out Session 2: Highs and Lows Vlog and Homework January 27, 2017
- Inside Out Session 1 and Homework January 20, 2017
- The Emotional Jesus & The Inside Out Study January 10, 2017
- Tone Up Finale: Vlogs for Session 7 and 8 March 14, 2016
- Practice on the People Who Don’t Matter May 16, 2013
- The Poorganic Voice in My Head September 20, 2012
- Still on Track for the 500 dollar month? September 14, 2012
- This is probably wrong, but February 22, 2012
- Poorganic Food at Food Lion? June 12, 2012
- Rachel M.: What a lovely tribute to your friend, I too have o...
- Glenna McKelvie: years ago when my son was small, we were going to ...
- Katrina Ryder: Thanks! I'm trying to be all sleek and serene, fo...
- Amy: Such a great word. I immediately thought of severa...
- Amy Bennett: Love this one!! Will you come share it on my podca...